FREE Bretton Woods Junior Season Pass
Receive a 2016-2017 Junior Unlimited Winter Mountain Season Pass when you lease or purchase a complete junior ski or snowboard package (ages 5-12). Pass is free if you register before October 31st. There will be a $5.00 fee if you register between November 1st and December 20th.
- One non-transferable Junior Pass voucher valid for a 2016-2017 Junior Bretton Woods Unlimited Winter Mountain Pass will be issued for each junior package lease or purchase through December 18, 2016
- The Junior Pass voucher must be registered for a Junior Season Pass online between September 1, 2016 and December 20, 2016
- Any Junior Pass voucher not registered online will result in a $25.00 processing fee
- A store documented receipt of the purchase and the original Junior Pass Voucher must be presented in the season pass office when picking up the pass (after online registration process has been completed)
- Register online by October 31, 2016 and the pass is FREE
- Register online from November 1, 2016 to December 20, 2016 and there is a $5.00 fee for the pass
- Last day for online registration is December 20, 2016
- Pass is eligible for children 12 years old and younger (born on or after December 31, 2003)
- Present original Junior Pass voucher and receipt at Bretton Woods season pass office from December 21, 2016 to January 16, 2017 and the cost for the pass is $119 OR receive one complimentary one day Junior lift ticket
- Registered online Junior Pass vouchers must be picked up at Bretton Woods season pass office by January 16, 2017 or the pass is revoked
- Junior Pass Vouchers redeemed on January 17, 2017 or later will be eligible for a one time, complimentary one (1) day junior lift ticket
- Children who have “aged out” (born prior to December 31, 2003) of this program but were past Bretton Woods Jr. Pass recipients are eligible to purchase a 2016-2017 Teen Unlimited Winter Mountain Pass at a discounted rate of $219 until January 16, 2017
To learn more about Bretton Woods and the Mount Washington Resort, visit www.brettonwoods.com.