Performance, Playability and Forgiveness In A Utility Iron
The Callaway R&D team has loaded up on technology and forged precision in the new Apex Utility Irons. The traditional long iron shape is all about performance and a level of forgiveness and playability that go way beyond what you’d expect from a forged face cavity back design. Precision, versatility, better distance gapping, and (you guessed it) forgiveness are all staples of these new additions to the Apex Family. And if you’re looking for a high technology alternative to hybrids or long irons, these are it.
Features & Benefits
Forged Face Cup Design
- The Forged Face Cup helps create higher ball speeds all across the face to get the distance you’re looking for out of these clubs.
- Here’s where some of that “hard-to-believe” forgiveness comes from. The sole weighting lowers the CG so that these utility irons are easier to hit and easier to launch.
- They’re built from high strength 455 Carpenter steel that works very well for generating ball speed.
Hollow Body Construction
- The Hollow Body is in there to increase forgiveness in a traditional long iron shape to help you feel confident over every shot with these clubs.
Premium Shaft Offerings
- They come standard in a KBS Tour-V or UST Recoil 680 F4 Shaft. We also have additional offerings at no extra charge for you to choose.
-Graphite: UST Recoil 680 F4
Grip – Lamkin Crossline
Offering – 18,21,24 Utility
-Same upcharge policy as Std Apex Irons
You have no items in your shopping cart.