Opened in 1993, the second Golf & Ski Warehouse on Route 33 in Greenland, NH, (near Portsmouth) features:
- 15,000 square foot superstore
- Outdoor driving range and putting green
- Indoor hitting bays with TrackMan and FlightScope Xi+ launch monitors for state-of-the-art custom club fitting
- Indoor putting green
- Full service golf repair shop
- Ski and snowboard tunes and repairs
Custom Club Fitting on the Outdoor Range in Greenland
The best of both worlds……see ball flight and be custom fit with the FlightScope Xi launch monitor
- See your swing and ball flight data using 3D tracking radar
- Our fitting experts will custom fit you to the best clubs for your game
- Driver, fairway wood, hybrid, iron and full set fittings available
- $75 per one-hour fitting session
- $50 fitting fee credit will be applied to a related purchase within 30 days
- Call today to schedule your appointment
Click here to see photos of employees who have been with Golf & Ski Warehouse for 5 years or more.
Monday - Friday 9 am - 8 pm
Saturday 9 am - 5 pm
Sunday 10 am - 4 pm
Closed July 4th
Memorial Day, May 26th 10am - 4pm
1680 Greenland Rd.
Greenland, NH 03840
View Larger Map
From the South: Take I-95 North to Exit 3, Route 33 West for 3 miles, Golf & Ski Warehouse is on the right.
From the West: Take Route 101 East to Route 33/Route 108, left at bottom of ramp, go 7.1 miles Golf & Ski Warehouse is on the left.
From the North: Take I-95 South to Exit 3b, Route 33 West for 2.5 miles, Golf & Ski Warehouse is on the right.