Rossignol Pursuit 700TI Skis with Axial3 120TPI2 2016/2017

Regular Price: $899.95

Special Price $649.99

28% off

* Required Fields Add New Address

Regular Price: $899.95

Special Price $649.99

28% off

Availability: In stock

Standard expedited shipping rates do not apply to this item. One of our sales associates will contact you with a freight quote before processing your order.


The Rossignol Pursuit 700 TI is an on-trail carving ski for expert skiers seeking hard snow performance. Featuring a Power Turn Rocker profile and Prop Tip technology, the Pursuit delivers quick turn initiation and power for fast and confident turns across the fall line. Prop Tech provides a torsional flex to absorb changing terrain, providing power transfer, edge contact and control. The 73mm waist width rolls quickly edge-to-edge while titanal laminate construction delivers power and stability.

Features include:

  • Prop Tech is a ski flex release system providing torsional flex for increased controll and improved edge contact.
  • The core construction includes fiberglass combined with titanal layers providing more power, better edge grip and stability.
  • The Power Turn Rocker means 90% of the ski has camber resulting in power and edge grip for explosive turns and rebound.  The remaining 10% features rocker for effortless turn initiation.
  • The oversized sidecut results in ultimate control and stability in the turns.
  • The Minicap Sandwich adds to the durability resisting chips, while reducing swing weight and overall ski weight.
  • Ideal for expert skiers
  • 100% on trail usage.


  • Sidecut dimensions are 127-73-109
  • Integrated binding is the Axial3 120 TPI2


You're reviewing:Rossignol Pursuit 700TI Skis with Axial3 120TPI2 2016/2017

How do you rate this product? *

  1 star 2 stars 3 stars 4 stars 5 stars


No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!