Supporting the Community
Ever since opening our first store in 1989, Golf & Ski has proudly supported local charities and organizations that strive to improve our communities and our lives. Since day one, we have placed a high value on being responsible corporate citizens and giving back to the places where we live and work.
Our owners and employees are active in local organizations, volunteering our time, sharing our expertise, and serving on non-profit boards in an effort to make the places we live better for everyone. It’s not only rewarding to be closely woven into our communities, it’s fun.
Each February, our All-Star Rewards members join us in supporting local food banks by making a donation of a non-perishable food item during our free stone grind ski or snowboard tune promotion. We are able to distribute these sizable donations to the Upper Valley Haven in Hartford, VT, the Corpus Christi Food Pantry and Assistance in Nashua, NH, Preble Street in Portland, ME, and Gather in Portsmouth, NH.
We are honored to count the following organizations among the major recipients of our charitable efforts:
- Alice Peck Day Hospital, Lebanon, NH
- Barbara Bush Children’s Hospital, Portland, ME
- Children’s Hospital at Dartmouth (CHaD)
- David’s House, Lebanon, NH
- Boys & Girls Club of Greater Nashua
- Maine Adaptive Skiing, Newry, ME
- Norris Cotton Cancer Center, Lebanon, NH
- Special Olympics in NH and VT
- Zack’s Place, Woodstock, VT
- Cape Elizabeth Education Foundation
- Love Your Brain
- Friends of Veterans
- Upper Valley Snow Sports Foundation
- First Tee of New Hampshire